See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
A rare opportunity to run a tough 10k multi-terrain course set in the magnificent grounds of the iconic Englefield House. This private estate is often used in films and the looped circuit including tracks, grass paths, woods, lakes, a short road section and two small hills passes in front of the main house with spectacular views, if you've got time to look.
100% of the money raised goes to charity (this year the Ufton Court educational trust for disadvantaged children) so running numbers won't be sent out beforehand and should be collected from registration on the day.
Unique medal for all finishers plus category medals, chip timing, km markers, water stations, ample free parking, race village, water and refreshments all on site.
- It's TOUGH
- Some gruelling hills
- Some uneven ground
- It's in a classy setting...
- The route is entirely within the grounds of the Englefield Estate
- Run through the deer park, woods, past the main house & lake
- Setting for movies, society weddings and more
10KStart Time: 10:00am
Englefield Run 10K weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Englefield Run 10K reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Reading Rivermead 10k1st Nov, Reading2.6(20)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half Marathon19th Sep, Newbury
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.