A rare opportunity to run a tough 10k multi-terrain course set in the magnificent grounds of the iconic Englefield House. This private estate is often used in films and the looped circuit including tracks, grass paths, woods, lakes, a short road section and two small hills passes in front of the main house with spectacular views, if you've got time to look.
100% of the money raised goes to charity (this year the Ufton Court educational trust for disadvantaged children) so running numbers won't be sent out beforehand and should be collected from registration on the day.
Unique medal for all finishers plus category medals, chip timing, km markers, water stations, ample free parking, race village, water and refreshments all on site.
How to enter the Englefield Run 10K
- Run 10km
Englefield Run 10K route
- It's TOUGH
- Some gruelling hills
- Some uneven ground
- It's in a classy setting...
- The route is entirely within the grounds of the Englefield Estate
- Run through the deer park, woods, past the main house & lake
- Setting for movies, society weddings and more
10KStart Time: 11:00am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Englefield Run 10K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Englefield Run 10K reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Reading 10K10th May 2020, Reading3.7(1)
- The Gut Buster29th Dec, Mortimer Common
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- Reading Rivermead 10k3rd Nov, Reading2.7(16)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester