Organised by runners, for runners, the Chester Half is undoubtedly one of the UK's most highly regarded events. Runners head from the Racecourse towards the city's historic Roman backdrop, before heading out in the countryside and back. Finishers can expect an excellent goodie bag, complete with medal and T-Shirt.
How to enter the Essar Chester Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 21.097kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Essar Chester Half Marathon route
This fast city and rural half marathon will be run on a closed route. Competitors will be treated to plenty of the city's landmarks in the city centre, while the finish at the Town Hall and Cathedral gives runners a grand finale packed with cheering crowds.
Essar Chester Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Active Leisure Events are ranked #37 in the UK out of 379 organizers
Essar Chester Half Marathon reviews (4)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Warrington Running Festival20th Sep, Warrington
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Cheshire Half Marathon12th Sep, Siddington
- Wirral Way Summer Half Marathon19th Jul, Thurstaston