Organised by runners, for runners, the Chester Half is undoubtedly one of the UK's most highly regarded events. Runners head from the Racecourse towards the city's historic Roman backdrop, before heading out in the countryside and back. Finishers can expect an excellent goodie bag, complete with medal and T-Shirt.
How to enter the Essar Chester Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 21.097kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Essar Chester Half Marathon route
This fast city and rural half marathon will be run on a closed route. Competitors will be treated to plenty of the city's landmarks in the city centre, while the finish at the Town Hall and Cathedral gives runners a grand finale packed with cheering crowds.
Essar Chester Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Active Leisure Events are ranked #27 in the UK out of 559 organizers
Essar Chester Half Marathon reviews (4)
4.9 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar, Liverpool
- Wrexham Half Marathon16th Feb, Wrexham
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb, Liverpool
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool