The start and finish area will again be under the famous Airship hangar in Farnborough Business Park, which now stands as a monument to the past as a great piece of industrial art. A revision of the route so that we do not have the two hills in the Farnborough International site makes the route faster than ever. Starting at the famous hangar, the route does a loop of the Business Park before heading out to the Frank Whittle roundabout and around the airfield to Fleet Road. Running along Fleet Road to Farnborough Road the route then drops down Government Hill and then back towards the canal along Shoe Lane, Laffin’s Lane and back onto Fleet Road, from there the route goes back to the finish in the reverse of the route out.
The 5km Fun Run is open to all runners over the age of 8 years (under 12s must be accompanied by an adult), which is on the first 5km of the Half Marathon route and is also traffic-free. The 5km will be chip timed.
Farnborough Winter Half Marathon & 5k Fun Run weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Farnborough Winter Half Marathon & 5k Fun Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Farnborough Winter Half Marathon & 5k Fun Run?
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run3rd Oct, Windsor3.4(54)
- Wokingham Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Wokingham4.5(85)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.