How to enter the Funky Planet Brighton
- Run 5km
Funky Planet Brighton route
Funky Planet is a fun run like you've never experienced before. As you blast off the start line, you will orbit through four themed 'worlds', each of which includes an epic inflatable obstacle, and an added element of foam, water, colour powder or slime for a truly out of this world experience.
The course will be two laps of the 2.5km route, totalling 5km, passing through each of the worlds twice, climbing, crawling and sliding your way over 12 themed obstacles.
The 4 worlds you will explore will be:
Over the Rainbow: add a splash of colour to your summer as you are covered head to toe in colourful powder
Jungle Fever: the UK's first and only slime run will see you journeying through an inflatable jungle oozing with sticky slime
Life's a Beach: transport yourself to the seaside as you splash through beach-themed obstacles
No Place like Foam: burst your way through this bubbly world, facing the craziest obstacles on the course while being blasted with foamy fun
Funky Planet is not a race, and participants are encouraged to run, walk, jog or dance their way through this journey of discovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Funky Planet Brighton weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Meet the organizer
Funky Planet Brighton reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Funky Planet Brighton?
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Fun Colour Rush Reading22nd Aug, Reading