AAT Events invites you to join us at this fantastic multisport event based at the state-of-the-art Surrey Sports Park! With a road run, road cycle, and pool swim, you won't want to miss this opportunity to get that PB you've been chasing!
Consider a donation to our Title Charity Partner: Harrison's Fund. There is the option to make a 10 donation with your booking. Harrison's Fun is named after a local boy, Harrison Smith, who suffers from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - a rare and currently fatal genetic condition which affects all the muscles in the body, causing them to waste away. Money raised will go into the hands of the world's best researchers, who are working to find a cure for all children with Duchenne. The charity is currently funding 16 research projects in the US and the UK.
How to enter the Guildford Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 22km, Run 5km
- Other: Swim 0.05km, Run 0.6km
- Other: Swim 0.2km, Run 2km
- Other: Swim 0.3km, Run 3km
Guildford Triathlon routes
Adult Sprint Triathlon: 500 meters swim course in the 50 meter Sports Park pool, then a 22km road bike, followed by a 5km off-road run.
Open to those 15 and older. Age as of 31st December 2019.
Children's Aquathlon Events:
The age groupings are as follows...
- Dolphin 1 - 8/9 years. 50m swim / 600m run
- Dolphin 2 - 10/11 years. 200m swim / 2km run
- Dolphin 3 - 12/15 years. 300m swim / 3km run
Ages for Kids Aquathlon are calculated as of 13 July 2019.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- For transition from swim to bike if you are using swimwear where are the changing facilities?Hello there, you can use the changing facilities at the pool if you want to get completely changed. All the best!
Guildford Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.