Headington RoadRunners welcome you to the Headington 5 Mile Open Road Race.
The race is a fast 5-mile loop. It starts and finishes in Boults Lane recreation ground, approximately 400 metres from the Race HQ and takes in the tracks on the Northern bypass and the Marston Ferry road. It is largely free of traffic. A simple map is available
5 MileStart Time: 8:30am
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Headington 5 Mile weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Headington 5 Mile reviews (2)
4.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon17th Oct, Warwick4.5(56)
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 626th Sep, Northampton
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.