How to enter the Inverness Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
Inverness Half Marathon routes
Half Marathon Route
The Inverness Half Marathon take runners along Bishops Road, Ness Walk, and Ardross Street following the river.
The route follows across Ness Bridge through the centre of town and then under Inverness Castle. The route then continues south past Ness Bank and Island Bank Road/Dores Road (B862).
The route turns left onto Torbreck road, a quiet and rural road, before heading back into the residential areas of Lochardil and Drummond.
Runners will turn right at the Holm roundabout and go back towards the centre of Inverness, across Ness Bridge and along the river to the finish line at Queens Park Stadium.
The route starts riverside at Bught Park and follows scenic river views along the River Ness before crossing the bridge to the centre of town. Runners will then be taken underneath Inverness Castle and south along Ness Bank. Crossing the river once more, the route travels via the picturesque Ness Islands to finish at Queens Park Stadium.
Frequently Asked Questions
Inverness Half Marathon weather forecast
Inverness Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Inverness Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland27th Feb 2021, Bamburgh4.7(43)
- Gateshead Half Marathon3rd Apr 2021, Gateshead
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile11th Sep 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.