A beautiful, challenging marathon course set in England's most spectacular mountain scenery. The Langdale Marathon has a reputation as the toughest road marathon in the UK. Taking in two laps of the Half Marathon course and reaching gradients of 1:3, this stunning marathon attracts both seasoned runners and a large number people looking for their next challenge.
Langdale Marathon weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Langdale Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Langdale Marathon?
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
- The Yorkshire Marathon17th Oct, York4.6(32)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.