A beautiful, challenging marathon course set in England's most spectacular mountain scenery. The Langdale Marathon has a reputation as the toughest road marathon in the UK. Taking in two laps of the Half Marathon course and reaching gradients of 1:3, this stunning marathon attracts both seasoned runners and a large number people looking for their next challenge.
How to enter the Langdale Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Langdale Marathon weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Langdale Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Langdale Marathon?
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Conwy Marathon25th Sep 2021, Llandudno
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.