A beautiful, challenging marathon course set in England's most spectacular mountain scenery. The Langdale Marathon has a reputation as the toughest road marathon in the UK. Taking in two laps of the Half Marathon course and reaching gradients of 1:3, this stunning marathon attracts both seasoned runners and a large number people looking for their next challenge.
How to enter the Langdale Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Langdale Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Langdale Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Langdale Marathon?
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford4.3(199)
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge13th Nov, Heath Charnock
- Leeds & Liverpool Christmas Cracker7th Dec, Leeds4.5(27)
- Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Huddersfield
- Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival16th Nov, Leeds4.7(21)