Voted by runners as one of the top 2 half marathons in the UK, this is a race not to be missed!
We are thrilled to bring you a traffic-free course starting and finishing in the heart of Royal Leamington Spa alongside the iconic Royal Pump Room Gardens.
As with all of our events, the #LeamHalf will feature a FREE TO ENTER Kids Fun Run so get the kids signed up today!
The Pump Room Gardens will be home to the #LeamHalf Event Village, which is a stone's throw from the start and finish lines, Event HQ and the kids zone – so enter today and get the date in your diary for what is sure to be a great race and a memorable family day out!
How to enter the Leamington Spa Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 1km
Leamington Spa Half Marathon routes
The course heads south out of Leamington through scenic villages, passing farms and fields in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside before descending back into the town for a tour of Leamington’s stunning historic gardens and parks, where spectators will cheer you on to your finish in Mill Gardens.
While you’re off beating the streets with your feet, your children can take part in the Kids Fun Run.
Questions & answers
- Is the wearing of headphones permitted for this event?Hi there, the race is run under UKA regulation - so headphones are allowed only if they are bone conducting :) good luck and enjoy the event!
Leamington Spa Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Raceways are ranked #17 in the UK out of 564 organizers
You may also like
- The Wigley Group Warwick Half Marathon1st Mar, Warwick
- Coventry Festival of Running5th Apr, Coventry4.3(1)
- Great Birmingham Run11th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Kenilworth Half Marathon13th Sep, Kenilworth4.7(3)
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes3.3(1)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading4.6(4)