Voted by runners as one of the top 2 half marathons in the UK, this is a race not to be missed!
We are thrilled to bring you a traffic-free course starting and finishing in the heart of Royal Leamington Spa alongside the iconic Royal Pump Room Gardens.
As with all of our events, the #LeamHalf will feature a FREE TO ENTER Kids Fun Run so get the kids signed up today!
The Pump Room Gardens will be home to the #LeamHalf Event Village, which is a stone's throw from the start and finish lines, Event HQ and the kids zone so enter today and get the date in your diary for what is sure to be a great race and a memorable family day out!
How to enter the Leamington Spa Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 1km
Leamington Spa Half Marathon routes
The course heads south out of Leamington through scenic villages, passing farms and fields in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside before descending back into the town for a tour of Leamington’s stunning historic gardens and parks, where spectators will cheer you on to your finish in Mill Gardens.
While you’re off beating the streets with your feet, your children can take part in the Kids Fun Run.
Questions & answers
- Is the wearing of headphones permitted for this event?Hi there, the race is run under UKA regulation - so headphones are allowed only if they are bone conducting :) good luck and enjoy the event!
Leamington Spa Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
You may also like
- The Wigley Group Warwick Half Marathon1st Mar 2020, Warwick
- Simplyhealth Great Birmingham Run11th Oct 2020, Birmingham
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes