How to enter the London Landmarks Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
London Landmarks Half Marathon route
This is not your average half marathon. With cultural landmarks and heritage spots galore this will likely be one of the most scenic half marathons you ever run.
The race starts on Pall Mall, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
The half marathon will be run on closed flat roads and there is a definite chance for a PB.
Frequently Asked Questions
London Landmarks Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
London Landmarks Half Marathon reviews (3)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – October10th Oct, London5(1)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.