How to enter the London Landmarks Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
London Landmarks Half Marathon route
This is not your average half marathon. With cultural landmarks and heritage spots galore this will likely be one of the most scenic half marathons you ever run.
The race starts on Pall Mall, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
The half marathon will be run on closed flat roads and there is a definite chance for a PB.
Frequently Asked Questions
London Landmarks Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
London Landmarks Half Marathon reviews (3)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb 2021, Egham4.5(80)
- RunUK Wimbledon Half Marathon7th Mar 2021, London3.5(48)
- Wimbledon Half Marathon - January31st Jan 2021, London
- Wimbledon Half Marathon - May22nd May 2021, London4(23)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.