How to enter the London Landmarks Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
London Landmarks Half Marathon route
This is not your average half marathon. With cultural landmarks and heritage spots galore this will likely be one of the most scenic half marathons you ever run.
The race starts on Pall Mall, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
The half marathon will be run on closed flat roads and there is a definite chance for a PB.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
London Landmarks Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
London Landmarks Half Marathon reviews (3)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)