How to enter the BHF London to Brighton Cycle
- Bike 55mi
BHF London to Brighton Cycle route
The route covers 55 miles from south London to Madeira Drive on the Brighton seafront.
Once out of London, competitors will predominantly cycle along quiet country lanes passing through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath before taking on the challenge that is Ditchling Beacon – a mile long climb to the top of the South Downs where you will be rewarded with amazing views and a water break!
From here, you will cycle downhill the last few miles onto Brighton seafront.
At mile 30, just after the midpoint, entrants will be treated to a free lunch buffet of hot and cold food at Tulley's Farm (with vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free options too).
Frequently Asked Questions
BHF London to Brighton Cycle reviews (3)
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- Cancer Research UK Virtual London Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- Virgin Money London Marathon2nd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Apr, London4.6(23)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.