How to enter the BHF London to Brighton Cycle
- Bike 55mi
BHF London to Brighton Cycle route
The route covers 55 miles from south London to Madeira Drive on the Brighton seafront.
Once out of London, competitors will predominantly cycle along quiet country lanes passing through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath before taking on the challenge that is Ditchling Beacon – a mile long climb to the top of the South Downs where you will be rewarded with amazing views and a water break!
From here, you will cycle downhill the last few miles onto Brighton seafront.
London to Brighton CycleStart Time: 6:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
BHF London to Brighton Cycle weather forecast
Meet the organizer
BHF London to Brighton Cycle reviews (2)
3.9 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London
- BHF London to Reading Bike Ride21st Mar 2020, Sunbury-on-Thames
- Nightrider London6th Jun 2020, London