See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Malvern Hills Trail Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Malvern Hills Trail Half Marathon route
The route starts at the stunning grounds of Elim Arts Centre at Sugarloaf Cafe, and heads straight out onto the Malvern Hills. The trail heads south through woodlands, fields, forests and rolling hills towards Wynd’s Point. At Wynd’s Point you climb up onto the ridge line and follow it north with stunning views either side before dropping down to the finish line.
There will be a feed/water station at the halfway point, and a feed/water station and toilets every 3 miles. There are also staffed checkpoints at mile three, six and nine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Malvern Hills Trail Half Marathon weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon and evening.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Malvern Hills Trail Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Malvern Hills Trail Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon15th May 2021, Tewkesbury4.7(8)
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep 2021, Worcester4.8(3)
- Cheltenham Half Marathon4th Sep 2021, Cheltenham5(3)
- Run Silverstone15th Nov, Towcester5(3)
- Oxford Half Marathon9th Oct 2021, Oxford4.4(21)
- Weston Super Half28th Mar 2021, Weston-super-Mare5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.