How to enter the Malvern Hills Trail Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Malvern Hills Trail Half Marathon route
The route starts at the stunning grounds of Elim Arts Centre at Sugarloaf Cafe, and heads straight out onto the Malvern Hills. The trail heads south through woodlands, fields, forests and rolling hills towards Wynd’s Point. At Wynd’s Point you climb up onto the ridge line and follow it north with stunning views either side before dropping down to the finish line.
There will be a feed/water station at the halfway point, and a feed/water station and toilets every 3 miles. There are also staffed checkpoints at mile three, six and nine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Malvern Hills Trail Half Marathon weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon and evening.
Meet the organizer
Malvern Hills Trail Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Malvern Hills Trail Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, Worcester4.8(3)
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Cardiff Half Marathon3rd Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon19th Sep, Swindon3.7(1)
- Cheltenham Half Marathon19th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon17th Oct, Leamington Spa4.5(56)