Run our award winning marathon with thousands of other runners on Bank Holiday Monday 6th May. Our England Athletics affiliated event is measured to a world wide standard and is a qualifying event for London, Boston and other majors. Were blessed with a tremendous amount of natural beauty in Milton Keynes. Were also lucky to have a world-class system of cycle paths. We do our best to take advantage of those factors to give our runners a course thats interesting, inspiring, fun to run, fast and different from other marathons.
How to enter the Marathon Relay
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Marathon Relay route
The relay event is open to businesses, charities, clubs or even groups of friends and is characterised by a strong element of friendly competition as teams compete to be seen as the fittest or the fastest. These titles represent not only an enviable PR title, but also bragging rights that last for a full year.
This opportunity does not come around every day and is something not to be missed. Teams either take it in turns to drive or nominate a team driver. Full instructions and maps will be sent to each team before race day. Each team is expected to move around the course in one vehicle either with a dedicated team driver or by sharing the driving.
4 X 10 Km LegsStart Time: 10:00am
Marathon Relay weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Marathon Relay reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Marathon Relay?
You may also like
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- The Milton Keynes 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run16th Feb 2020, Milton Keynes
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar 2020, Bedford
- The Salcey Forest Christmas 10K & 5K14th Dec, Northamptonshire
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham