Now in it's 32nd year the ever popular Matthew Walker 10k race starts and finishes in Shipley Country Park. A brand new slightly undulating course, ideal for first timers and the seasoned runner.
Each finisher receives a Matthew Walker Christmas Pudding and a technical tee shirt
An extensive prize list for the 1-3 men and women and hampers for the category winners.
How to enter the Mathew 10k Pudding Run
- Run 10km
- Run 2.4km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Mathew 10k Pudding Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Mathew 10k Pudding Run reviews (6)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun17th Nov, Nottingham4.1(6)
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Derby
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb 2020, Nottingham4.5(5)
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar 2020, Nottingham4(11)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run30th Nov, Nottingham4.3(6)