Half Distance Triathlon, Midnight Man Long Course, Quarter Distance Triathlon, and 5 more
Sat, 13 Aug 2022
Dartford, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Based on location
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sat, 13 Aug 2022
- Full: 4 x 950m laps
- Half: 2 x 950m laps
- Quarter one 950m lap
- Full: 26 laps
- Half: 13 laps
- Quarter 6 laps
- Full: 8 laps for 42.2k
- Half: 4 laps 21.1k
- Quarter 2 laps 10.5 k.
Organiser route images
- Rest area with soft drinks and snacks
- Well marked and marshalled route
- Drafting: This is a non-drafting event. There will be marshals monitoring drafting throughout the race. Those caught drafting will receive penalties.
- Safety Boats: Do not grab hold of the marshal boat as you may endanger the water safety crew
- Relay: If you are taking part in the Relay race make sure to hand your timing chip over to your teammate when you finish your leg of the race.
- Race Number: Your race number must be worn on your back for the bike stage and on the front for the run stage.
- Pedestrians: Some pedestrians maybe crossing during the event so make sure to be aware
- Rubbish Please don’t drop your cups or jells out on the run course. There will be bins at the security building and 100m past the main feed station. Or give them to marshals that you see on the course.
- Lights on your bike for the Full and half
- Speedo so you can keep an eye on how far you cycled.
- There will be a lap counter on the bike
- You will be given a Aid bag at registration to store things you need during the race.