How to enter the Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon
- Run 20.097km
Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon route
With the route starting and finishing the centre of town, morale will start high and get a boost just as you come storming down the hill towards the finish line. The race takes in some of Swindon's best attractions and landmarks, like the Grade II listed Greater Western Railway Museum and the Magic Roundabout. Footy fans will get a glimpse of the home to the infamous Swindon Town FC.
Having come third in the 2018 Running Awards for Best Half Marathon the organisers had big shoes to fill, and boy did they fill them. In 2019 New Swindon Half Marathon won Bronze in the Racecheck Awards is rated a top race in the UK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #25 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon reviews
3.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- Cheltenham Half Marathon20th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile21st Jun, Southampton4.1(5)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon27th Sep, Woodstock
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun, Cheltenham
- Cardiff Half Marathon4th Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)