Consider these instead
The Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Virtual Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May22nd May, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July17th Jul, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- The Official 5K Rev Run11th Apr, London
Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March routes
The race starts at the spectacular ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower, one of the most unique attractions in the park. Runners will then loop around the enormous Olympic Stadium - site of Usain Bolt's Olympic record - and along the waterfront with views toward the Lee Valley VeloPark.
The route is 2.5km long and therefore 5k runners will complete it twice with 10km participants doing it four times.
Course marshals will be stationed at all key points throughout the race and there are refreshment stations on the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #14 in the UK out of 377 organizers
Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March ?