Consider these instead
The Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Chase the Sun Olympic Park – September8th Sep, London4.5(2)
- The City v Wharf 5k Run Challenge15th Sep, London
The race starts at the spectacular ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower, one of the most unique attractions in the park. Runners will then loop around the enormous Olympic Stadium - site of Usain Bolt's Olympic record - and along the waterfront with views toward the Lee Valley VeloPark.
The route is 2.5km long and therefore 5k runners will complete it twice with 10km participants doing it four times.
Course marshals will be stationed at all key points throughout the race and there are refreshment stations on the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March ?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.