How to enter the Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 5km
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March routes
The race starts at the spectacular ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower, one of the most unique attractions in the park. Runners will then loop around the enormous Olympic Stadium - site of Usain Bolt's Olympic record - and along the waterfront with views toward the Lee Valley VeloPark.
The route is 2.5km long and therefore 5k runners will complete it twice with 10km participants doing it four times.
Course marshals will be stationed at all key points throughout the race and there are refreshment stations on the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 552 organizers
Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March ?
You may also like
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January11th Jan 2020, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Victoria Park Race - December15th Dec, London
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London