Tucked away beyond Snowdonias craggiest peaks with the Irish Sea on one side and Cardigan Bay on the other, the Lln has a distinctive, unspoilt character thats all its own. Its sunny southern coast draws walkers, wakeboarders and dinghy-sailors, while the ancient pilgrimage site of Bardsey Island, at its tip, is a haven for wildlife. 50 miles, 75 miles and 100 miles in 24 hours, these are the challenges posed by the Pen Lln Ultra Marathon. The races start and finish at the beach next to Aberech Sands Caravan Park near Pwllheli, with checkpoints / aid stations along the scenic route.
How to enter the Pen Llyn Ultra
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 75miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 100mi
- Run 50mi
Pen Llyn Ultra weather forecast
Pen Llyn Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pen Llyn Ultra?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May 2020, Caernarfon
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr 2020, Prestatyn
- Pilgrims Trail 6016th May 2020, Bangor
- Chester Ultra29th Feb 2020, Waverton
- Blade Runner Ultra Marathon Series – Winter 202011th Jan 2020, Brecon