Tucked away beyond Snowdonias craggiest peaks with the Irish Sea on one side and Cardigan Bay on the other, the Lln has a distinctive, unspoilt character thats all its own. Its sunny southern coast draws walkers, wakeboarders and dinghy-sailors, while the ancient pilgrimage site of Bardsey Island, at its tip, is a haven for wildlife. 50 miles, 75 miles and 100 miles in 24 hours, these are the challenges posed by the Pen Lln Ultra Marathon. The races start and finish at the beach next to Aberech Sands Caravan Park near Pwllheli, with checkpoints / aid stations along the scenic route.
How to enter the Pen Llyn Ultra
- Run 75mi
- Run 100mi
- Run 50mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Pen Llyn Ultra weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Pen Llyn Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pen Llyn Ultra?
You may also like
- Pen Llyn Ultra Marathon (Winter)9th Nov, Lon Golff
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr 2020, Prestatyn
- The Welsh 3000 Run Challenge6th Jun 2020, Pen-y-Pass
- Pilgrims Trail 6016th May 2020, Bangor
- Chester Ultra29th Feb 2020, Waverton4.9(15)
- Blade Runner Ultra Marathon Series – Winter4th Jan 2020, Brecon