Four marathons in 4 days, each 7_ scenic laps of Caldecotte Lake. Low-key event, sells out fast. 2/3/4/5 February.
"This was my first quad, enjoyed the whole experience with great support &..."
"Very enjoyable race, well organised, very supportive and..."
"This was my first enigma run. What a great team. Very friendly welcome with..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Quadzilla
- Run 30.1mi
- Run 26.52mi
- Run 26.3mi
Quadzilla weather forecast
Possible drizzle overnight.
High chance of rain
Moderate breeze possible, up to 20mph
Quadzilla reviews (3)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul, Lewknor
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Thames Path Challenge20th Sep, London
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge11th Jul, Princes Risborough
- Rose of the Shires Ultra28th Mar, Northampton