This is race is suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of women uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. This is beating cancer.
How to enter the Race for Life 5K & 10K – Blackpool
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Blackpool routes
The Blackpool route is set in the shadow of the iconic Blackpool Tower and takes you along the Lower Promenade, bringing you back along the Upper Promenade to the Festival Headland. An amazing atmosphere in a fabulous location
The course is mainly flat, except for one section which is very steep. However there is an alternative route for wheelchair users, and our marshals will be on hand to assist.
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Blackpool weather forecast
Drizzle in the afternoon and evening.
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Blackpool reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race for Life 5K & 10K – Blackpool?
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half - December13th Dec, Liverpool4.4(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.