Distances in this event
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Cheshire Tatton Park routes
The Cheshire Tatton Park route takes a scenic course through the beautiful park. A course which is hilly in parts and features a mix of terrain with roads, woodland footpaths and grass, it gives some stunning views of the park and the Hall which shouldn’t be missed.
Due to the undulating terrain this course is not suitable for wheelchair users.
From the organizer
Cancer Research UK are ranked #66 in the UK out of 505 organizers
This is a race suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of women uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. THIS IS BEATING CANCER.
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Cheshire Tatton Park weather forecast
Light rain until morning, starting again in the evening.
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Cheshire Tatton Park reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race for Life 5K & 10K – Cheshire Tatton Park?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- Run Aintree - October5th Oct, Liverpool
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- RunThrough Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November10th Nov, Manchester
- The Tissington Trail Half Marathon Weekend28th Sep, Buxton
- Ironman UK12th Jul 2020, Bolton