This course is suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of women uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. THIS IS BEATING CANCER.
How to enter the Race for Life 5K & 10K – Cleethorpes
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Cleethorpes routes
The course is a single lap route, which goes along the seafront path towards the leisure centre and then comes back through the boating lake to Meridian Showground to finish. It is a mainly on tarmac pathways with some small sections of grass.
The route is wheelchair friendly. There are no hills as such to climb and the terrain is mainly on tarmac pathways. There is a small section of grass which the course runs along which may need some assistance on.
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Cleethorpes weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Cleethorpes reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb 2020, Nottingham
- The Sherwood New Year 10K & 5K5th Jan 2020, Edwinstowe
- The Peterborough 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb 2020, Peterborough
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar 2020, Nottingham
- Sheffield Santa Run21st Dec, Sheffield
- Mud & Mayhem Thetford - Duathlon, Trail Race, Canicross15th Mar 2020, Brandon