This course is suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of women uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. THIS IS BEATING CANCER.
How to enter the Race for Life 5K & 10K – Cleethorpes
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Cleethorpes routes
The course is a single lap route, which goes along the seafront path towards the leisure centre and then comes back through the boating lake to Meridian Showground to finish. It is a mainly on tarmac pathways with some small sections of grass.
The route is wheelchair friendly. There are no hills as such to climb and the terrain is mainly on tarmac pathways. There is a small section of grass which the course runs along which may need some assistance on.
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Cleethorpes weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the afternoon.
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Cleethorpes reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, York4(1)
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Run4Colour - East Anglia10th Apr 2021, Hockwold cum Wilton4.9(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.