Welcome to HellRunner 2019, now brought to you by Rat Race Events – the UK’s favourite provider of adventure sport challenges. Expect the same Trident-tested formula (sorry) as the UK’s toughest off-road run returns with the same great course, but now coated with a serious dose of Rat Race derring-do.We’ll be cranking up the volume to 666 with the addition of devilish upgrades such as Half Marathon distance at our Up North and Down South venues, licensed bar , heated marquees , plus a spanking new event – Hell at Nightfall – with a Satanically good new format – and the ability to earn our new Unholy Trilogy Medal if you have a pop at all 3.
How to enter the Rat Race HellRunner - Hell Down South
- Run 10km
- Run 26mi
- Run 13mi
Rat Race HellRunner - Hell Down South weather forecast
Possible drizzle overnight.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Rat Race HellRunner - Hell Down South reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rat Race HellRunner - Hell Down South?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Lamberhurst New Year’s Day 10k & 5k1st Jan 2021, Wadhurst4.7(11)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 129th Oct, Gravesend
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.