How to enter the Reading Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 3km
Reading Half Marathon routes
Starting on Longwater Avenue runners will be taken east towards the University of Reading before heading to the halfway point near to Reading Train Station.
Continuing along closed roads, runners will be taken over undulating roads and out past Prospect Park before heading back towards the epic stadium finish waiting for them.
The last 3 miles might be mentally tough, but thinking of the cheering spectators and photo finish waiting will push runners that last stretch to Madejski Stadium.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Reading Half Marathon reviews (4)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon10th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb, Egham4.5(80)
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- Wokingham Half Marathon18th Sep, Wokingham4.5(85)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Apr, London4.6(23)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr, Southampton4.1(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.