The very first triathlon event to take place in the UK was held at the Kirtons Farm Water Sports Centre back in 1983. The venue has now become the Tri2O Swim Centre, based adjacent to the Reading Lake Hotel.
The Reading Triathlon has been run and organised by the experienced events team at My Sporting Times (who also run the Tri2O Swim Centre) since its inception many years ago. Due to diversification of their business, and their close links with the Tri2O Triathlon Club (which was founded at the Swim Centre by a small group of keen triathletes), MST handed over the organisation of the event to the club. We have continued to work closely in partnership with the MST Team to ensure continuity, benefit from their expertise and experience, whilst also bringing fresh ideas to make the event the best local triathlon ever.
How to enter the Reading Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 22km, Run 5.4km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 44km, Run 10.8km
Reading Triathlon routes
Reading Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Reading Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Reading Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- The Fugitive4th Jul, Marlow4.5(4)
- Conquer The Chilterns Triathlon19th Sep, Fawley