Introducing the Essex Remembrance Run, in support of The Royal British Legion and The Felix Fund. Join Active Training World at for our Remembrance Runs at The Carver Barracks, (Formerly Debden Airfield), in Essex. Help us to honour our fallen heroes and raise money for two fantastic military charities.
The day will consist of a half marathon, 10km and 5km race. All races are traffic free and use the flat and fast concrete grounds of the dis-used former World War 2 airfield.
Carver Barracks lends itself to running. The disused tarmac airfield is the perfect surface to run on. With the course being incredibly flat and with no sharp corners, this is a course you can instill your faith into when searching for a PB!
The course has been officially measured by the UK Association of UK Course measurers with incredible accuracy! The official measurement uses the racing line. Every turn will be scrupuously administered to the centimetre before race day to ensure maximum assurance for all competitors that the race they are running is truly the right distance.
1 Mile course to be announced shortly!
Frequently Asked Questions
Remembrance Run Essex weather forecast
Light rain in the evening and overnight.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- RunThrough Colchester Stampede Half Marathon3rd Oct, Colchester4.7(2)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- St Neots Half Marathon15th Nov, Eynesbury4.3(5)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.