27 years and counting! Awarded the BTF’s ‘Event of the Year’ a remarkable seven times, the Royal Windsor Triathlon is one of the best Olympic distance triathlons in the UK. The triathlon celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2015, and has stood the test of time with its quality delivery, stunning location and great event village.
For the first time, in 2017 the triathlon was known as the Royal Windsor Triathlon, which coincided with a stunning new run course taking place on royal grounds! Participants have the chance to run in Windsor Great Park along the spectacular Long Walk in the shadow of iconic Windsor Castle.
How to enter the Royal Windsor Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
Royal Windsor Triathlon weather forecast
Heavy rain until evening.
Meet the organizer
Human Race are ranked #32 in the UK out of 317 organizers
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- The Fugitive4th Jul, Marlow4.5(4)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- FixAddiction Triathlon3rd Jul, Windsor
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)