Royal Windsor Triathlon
About this event
The Royal Windsor Triathlon is one of England’s most legendary triathlons, and takes place in the Queen’s home town of Windsor in Berkshire.
Human Race is the UK’s leading mass participation events company, putting on over 30 events each year in triathlon, cycling, running, duathlon and open water swimming. Part of Amaury Sport Organisation (A.S.O.), owners of Le Tour de France and the leader in the French running and sportive market, Human Race’s prestigious portfolio includes the Royal Windsor Triathlon, Dragon Ride, Cancer Research UK London Winter Run and the Manchester Marathon.
How to enter
- Set in the stunning location of Windsor under the shadow of Windsor Castle
- One of the longest-running triathlons with 27 years of quality delivery
- 7 Time BTF Event of the Year
- A major tick on your triathlon bucket-list
- Great support and camaraderie around the course
- Mates Waves enable you to race with your friends regardless of gender or age
- Prizes available from ERDINGER Alkoholfrei for the fastest T2 time
Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
What people think
What's on your mind? Past attendees and our team will be happy to answer your questions and help you prepare.