The 2018 edition of run-forest-run. A family and novice-friendly adventure race on the paths and lanes of Chiddingfold. The out and back course involves a total of 10km running and a short obstacle course in the middle at half way.
Always an event full of mud, sweat and cheers we get many return runners year on year because of the fantastic happy marshals, great ambiance and lashings of bacon butties and lemon drizzle cake.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
run-forest-run weather forecast
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was run-forest-run?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.