The Vindolanda 10k is a challenging course on local hilly roads starting and finishing at the Roman Fort of Vindolanda near Bardon Mill in Northumberland. Chip timing will be used on this accurately measured route in the heart of handrians wall country. All finishers will receive a medal and an optional race t-shirt is available at extra cost.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Run Northumberland Vindolanda 10K weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon and evening.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Run Nation are ranked #63 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Run Northumberland Vindolanda 10K reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)
- Hamsterley Beast Half Marathon & 10k10th Oct, Hamster, Redford
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - October17th Oct, Hamster, Redford5(1)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.