There is a great history behind the Loch Rannoch Marathon going back to the 1980's when it was the course of the Scottish Championships. Run Nation revived the race in 2015 and it has re-established itself on the bucket list for marathon runners in the UK.
This event takes place on open roads, but traffic is very light and the route is ideal for runners as it is relatively flat all the way round Loch Rannoch. The Marathon starts and finishes in Weller Poley Park, Kinloch Rannoch.
Run Scotland Rannoch Marathon & Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Run Scotland Rannoch Marathon & Half Marathon & 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Scotland Rannoch Marathon & Half Marathon & 10K?
You may also like
- Glencoe Marathon Gathering5th Sep, Glencoe5(2)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Escape The City28th Aug, Dalkeith
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.