How to enter the Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 5km
Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July routes
The race begins at the unique ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower, one of the park's most unique attractions. Runners will then loop around the enormous Olympic Stadium - the site of Mo Farah and Usain Bolt's track heroics - and along the waterfront with views toward the Lee Valley VeloPark.
The route is 2.5km long - 5k runners will complete it twice with 10km participants doing it four times.
Course marshals will be stationed at all crucial points throughout the race and there are refreshment stations on the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #12 in the UK out of 380 organizers
Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July?
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May23rd May, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September19th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)