Consider these instead
The Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July routes
The race begins at the unique ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower, one of the park's most unique attractions. Runners will then loop around the enormous Olympic Stadium - the site of Mo Farah and Usain Bolt's track heroics - and along the waterfront with views toward the Lee Valley VeloPark.
The route is 2.5km long - 5k runners will complete it twice with 10km participants doing it four times.
Course marshals will be stationed at all crucial points throughout the race and there are refreshment stations on the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #11 in the UK out of 267 organizers
Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July?