After the successful launch (2017) and feedback of the Run Wigan Festival, the charity Joining Jack have launched the second Wigan Half Marathon. The Wigan Half will take place on Sunday 18th March. The day will include Wigan Half Marathon Wigan5k Family Mile Run Details of the whole day can be found at www.runwiganfestivals.co.uk Details of the Wigan Half Marathon are below Course map also attached Race details Name: Wigan Half Marathon Road Race Date: Sunday 18th March 2018 Start time: 9.30am Start & Finish: Wigan Town Centre, Market Street,Wigan.WN1 1JN Age: 17+ Course: Flat on roads and tarmaced park and canal pathways for first 8 miles then a 1.25 mile climb through Haigh Hall Country Park to Haigh Hall Hotel and then a 3 mile decent to the finish line with a small climb at mile 12. Wigan Half takes in Wigan landmarks including, DW Stadium, Wigan Pier, Wigan Town Hall, Haigh Hall, Haigh Hall Country Park & Mesnes .
How to enter the Run Wigan Festival
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
- Run 21km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Run Wigan Festival weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Run Wigan Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Wigan Festival?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Manchester Half Marathon13th Oct, Stretford
- ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford4.3(199)
- Run Tatton Half Marathon & 10K3rd Nov, Knutsford4.9(11)
- Williams BMW Rochdale Half Marathon and 10K6th Oct, Rochdale
- Blackburn 10K - November17th Nov, Blackburn