After the successful launch (2017) and feedback of the Run Wigan Festival, the charity Joining Jack have launched the second Wigan Half Marathon. The Wigan Half will take place on Sunday 18th March. The day will include Wigan Half Marathon Wigan5k Family Mile Run Details of the whole day can be found at www.runwiganfestivals.co.uk Details of the Wigan Half Marathon are below Course map also attached Race details Name: Wigan Half Marathon Road Race Date: Sunday 18th March 2018 Start time: 9.30am Start & Finish: Wigan Town Centre, Market Street,Wigan.WN1 1JN Age: 17+ Course: Flat on roads and tarmaced park and canal pathways for first 8 miles then a 1.25 mile climb through Haigh Hall Country Park to Haigh Hall Hotel and then a 3 mile decent to the finish line with a small climb at mile 12. Wigan Half takes in Wigan landmarks including, DW Stadium, Wigan Pier, Wigan Town Hall, Haigh Hall, Haigh Hall Country Park & Mesnes .
How to enter the Run Wigan Festival
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
- Run 21km
Run Wigan Festival weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Run Wigan Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Wigan Festival?
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Run Tatton Half Marathon - November8th Nov, Knutsford
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile11th Sep 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.