- . 80 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December routes
This Christmas themed 5k and 10k will show London 2012 Olympic Park in all its glory. Participants will run right around the immense Olympic Stadium where GB's Greg Rutherford won gold in long jump on Super Saturday. Participants will also pass the unique and impressive ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower designed by Anish Kapoor and Cecil Balmond for the Games.
Get a chance to see these iconic landmarks more than was as the course is a loop with 5km athletes completing it twice and 10km runners doing it four times.
Course marshals will be on-site to direct you throughout the duration of the race.
Frequently Asked Questions
Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December reviews (2)
3.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October13th Oct, London5(1)
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November11th Nov, London4.5(5)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.