How to enter the Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December routes
This Christmas themed 5k and 10k will show London 2012 Olympic Park in all its glory. Participants will run right around the immense Olympic Stadium where GB's Greg Rutherford won gold in long jump on Super Saturday. Participants will also pass the unique and impressive ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower designed by Anish Kapoor and Cecil Balmond for the Games.
Get a chance to see these iconic landmarks more than was as the course is a loop with 5km athletes completing it twice and 10km runners doing it four times.
Course marshals will be on-site to direct you throughout the duration of the race.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #12 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December reviews (2)
3.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May23rd May, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July18th Jul, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September19th Sep, London