How to enter the Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December routes
This Christmas themed 5k and 10k will show London 2012 Olympic Park in all its glory. Participants will run right around the immense Olympic Stadium where GB's Greg Rutherford won gold in long jump on Super Saturday. Participants will also pass the unique and impressive ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower designed by Anish Kapoor and Cecil Balmond for the Games.
Get a chance to see these iconic landmarks more than was as the course is a loop with 5km athletes completing it twice and 10km runners doing it four times.
Course marshals will be on-site to direct you throughout the duration of the race.
Frequently Asked Questions
Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December weather forecast
Light rain until morning, starting again in the evening.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 559 organizers
Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December reviews (2)
3.9 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb, London
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar, London
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - January26th Jan, London