Welcome to the Wimbledon Half Marathon – The race starts and finishes at the glorious and famous Wimbledon Common next to the Rushmere Pond in SW19.
Make sure you don’t miss this opportunity of running through the streets of Wimbledon. The race start is 09:00 and is very accessible by car and public transport. The race has a great vibe and is well supported by some local organisations.
All runners will receive a medal for finishing as well as loads of goodies at the finish including water, juices, fruit and a chocolate bar! We use the latest Chip Timing technology so you will get an accurate finishing time. The results are posted as soon as you cross the finish line!
How to enter the RunUK Wimbledon Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
RunUK Wimbledon Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Rain until evening.
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – June13th Jun, London4.3(2)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – August1st Aug, London4.8(4)