Consider these instead
The Snowdonia Trail Marathon has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
Snowdonia Trail Marathon routes
You will be pushed to your limits at this event Learn more.
The Snowdonia Trail Marathon consist of four different events:
Ultra Marathon: 60KM
Trail Marathon: 43.41KM
Half Marathon: 21.07KM
Arguably one of the UK's most challenging trail races, all four races will experience the the truly spectacular surroundings of Snowdonia National Park.
The Ultra Marathon includes 7000ft of climbing across the 60KM route and it passes through Cwm Tresgl and Cwm Pennant before making the ascent of Snowdon.
The Trail Marathon encompasses a 1,685m climb over 26 miles which also includes an ascent of Wales Highest Peak.
The Half and 10KM courses will follow similar tracks and trails which have been adapted to perfectly fit these distances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Snowdonia Trail Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Snowdonia Trail Marathon reviews (4)
4.9 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.