How to enter the Snowdonia Trail Marathon
- Run 60km
- Run 43.41km
- Run 21.07km
- Run 10km
Snowdonia Trail Marathon routes
You will be pushed to your limits at this event Learn more.
The Snowdonia Trail Marathon consist of four different events:
Ultra Marathon: 60KM
Trail Marathon: 43.41KM
Half Marathon: 21.07KM
Arguably one of the UK's most challenging trail races, all four races will experience the the truly spectacular surroundings of Snowdonia National Park.
The Ultra Marathon includes 7000ft of climbing across the 60KM route and it passes through Cwm Tresgl and Cwm Pennant before making the ascent of Snowdon.
The Trail Marathon encompasses a 1,685m climb over 26 miles which also includes an ascent of Wales Highest Peak.
The Half and 10KM courses will follow similar tracks and trails which have been adapted to perfectly fit these distances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Snowdonia Trail Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Always Aim High Events are ranked #48 in the UK out of 270 organizers
Snowdonia Trail Marathon reviews (4)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District17th Jul, Bakewell