The St Neots Half Marathon is firmly established on the race calendar with a developing reputation for putting on a top class event. The course is renowned as potential for PBs as its three mile downhill finish allows for some seriously fast times. 2018 saw a complete sell out of 1750 race entries within six hours of opening. This year is shaping up to be an even better race. The new and improved start and finish for 2015, 2016 & 2017 worked well and will be in place again.
How to enter the St Neots Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 3km
St Neots Half Marathon weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the evening and overnight.
St Neots Half Marathon reviews (5)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Saucony Cambridge Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Cambridge
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar 2020, Bedford