The St Neots Half Marathon is firmly established on the race calendar with a developing reputation for putting on a top class event. The course is renowned as potential for PB’s as its three mile downhill finish allows for some seriously fast times. 2018 saw a complete sell out of 1750 race entries within six hours of opening. This year is shaping up to be an even better race. The new and improved start and finish for 2015, 2016 & 2017 worked well and will be in place again.
How to enter the St Neots Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 3km
St Neots Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
St Neots Half Marathon reviews (5)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon13th Dec, Milton Keynes4(5)
- St Albans Half Marathon13th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 626th Sep, Northampton
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)