The St Neots Half Marathon is firmly established on the race calendar with a developing reputation for putting on a top class event. The course is renowned as potential for PBs as its three mile downhill finish allows for some seriously fast times. 2018 saw a complete sell out of 1750 race entries within six hours of opening. This year is shaping up to be an even better race. The new and improved start and finish for 2015, 2016 & 2017 worked well and will be in place again.
How to enter the St Neots Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 3km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
St Neots Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
St Neots Half Marathon reviews (5)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Saucony Cambridge Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Cambridge4.4(37)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon24th Nov, Stevenage4.6(16)
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October27th Oct, Bedford
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London4.2(28)
- The Moon Walk16th May 2020, London