The St Neots Half Marathon is firmly established on the race calendar with a developing reputation for putting on a top class event. The course is renowned as potential for PB’s as its three mile downhill finish allows for some seriously fast times. 2018 saw a complete sell out of 1750 race entries within six hours of opening. This year is shaping up to be an even better race. The new and improved start and finish for 2015, 2016 & 2017 worked well and will be in place again.
How to enter the St Neots Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 3km
St Neots Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
St Neots Half Marathon reviews (5)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Saucony Cambridge Half Marathon8th Mar, Cambridge4.4(4)
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes3.3(1)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading4.6(4)