Ranscombe Summer Challenge Weekend
Ranscombe Spring Challenge - Ultra, Ranscombe Spring Challenge - Marathon, Ranscombe Spring Challenge - Half Marathon, and 5 more
Sat, 2 Jul 2022 - Sun, 3 Jul 2022
Cuxton, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Based on location and reviews
5 to 20m elevation gain per km
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get $10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sat, 2 Jul 2022
Sun, 3 Jul 2022
- Bespoke marathon themed Finisher's Medal
- Goody bag at finish
- Well stocked base camp & aid station
- £5 donation to the charity Plantlife International
Entrance parking - there are ten spaces right by the entrance of Ranscombe Farm.
Base camp parking - There is a lovely new car park with around 30 spaces.
Field parking - If 1 & 2 gets full then this is also an option to park in the field.
- Aged 11-12 can run a maximum of 5k
- Aged 13-14 can run a maximum of 6k
- Aged 15 can run a maximum of 10k
- Aged 16 can run a maximum of 15k
- Aged 17 can run a maximum of 25k