How to enter the The Vitality Big Half
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 2.4mi
- Run 1mi
The Vitality Big Half routes
The Vitality Big Half
The course starts by in the shadows of Tower Bridge. From here, runners will head to Canary Wharf, then come back along the Highway to cross Tower Bridge into the borough of Southwark as they head towards the finish at the Cutty Sark in Greenwich.
The Little Half
This is a 2.4 mile route which finishes by the Cutty Sark in Greenwich. The course terrain is will be closed roads and pathways and entry is free to runners under 18 years old.
The Big Mile
This is a family friendly event around Greenwich Park. Ideal for novices, walkers, families with children or indeed anyone looking to get healthy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Vitality Big Half weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
Meet the organizer
London Marathon Events are ranked #36 in the UK out of 379 organizers
The Vitality Big Half reviews (3)
4.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading4.6(4)