How to enter the The Vitality Big Half
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 2.4mi
- Run 1mi
The Vitality Big Half routes
The Vitality Big Half
The course starts by in the shadows of Tower Bridge. From here, runners will head to Canary Wharf, then come back along the Highway to cross Tower Bridge into the borough of Southwark as they head towards the finish at the Cutty Sark in Greenwich.
The Little Half
This is a 2.4 mile route which finishes by the Cutty Sark in Greenwich. The course terrain is will be closed roads and pathways and entry is free to runners under 18 years old.
The Big Mile
This is a family friendly event around Greenwich Park. Ideal for novices, walkers, families with children or indeed anyone looking to get healthy.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Vitality Big Half weather forecast
Possible light rain and windy overnight.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Vitality Big Half reviews (3)
4.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb 2021, Egham4.5(80)
- RunUK Wimbledon Half Marathon7th Mar 2021, London3.5(48)
- Wimbledon Half Marathon - January31st Jan 2021, London
- Wimbledon Half Marathon - May22nd May 2021, London4(23)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.