Join us for this brand new Half Marathon race using the undulating forest paths and trails in and around Cannock Chase Forest.
The event is open to runners of all abilities, from novices to experienced athletes and is perfect for spring marathon training.
And if the half marathon doesn't quite suit, why not try the 10K option?
How to enter the The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 13.1miBooked 5 times this week
- Run 10kmBooked 6 times this week
The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K routes
The course uses an undulating two lap route around the trails and paths within Cannock Chase. Starting and finishing close to Penkridge Road Car Park, the route should be quiet with no vehicle traffic, although there will be other forest users and bicycles crossing the routes, so runners should be alert to other users.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 510 organizers
The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Birmingham Run13th Oct, Birmingham5(2)
- Ikano Bank Robin Hood Half Marathon, Mini Marathon & Nottingham Mile29th Sep, Nottingham
- Birmingham Running Festival19th Oct, Sutton Coldfield
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Manchester Half Marathon13th Oct, Stretford
- The Wigley Group Warwick Half Marathon1st Mar 2020, Warwick