Join us for this brand new Half Marathon race using the undulating forest paths and trails in and around Cannock Chase Forest.
The event is open to runners of all abilities, from novices to experienced athletes and is perfect for spring marathon training.
And if the half marathon doesn't quite suit, why not try the 10K option?
How to enter the The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K routes
The course uses an undulating two lap route around the trails and paths within Cannock Chase. Starting and finishing close to Penkridge Road Car Park, the route should be quiet with no vehicle traffic, although there will be other forest users and bicycles crossing the routes, so runners should be alert to other users.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 536 organizers
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- The Wigley Group Warwick Half Marathon1st Mar 2020, Warwick
- Leicestershire Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Prestwold
- The Carsington Water Half Marathon & 10K Weekend22nd Feb 2020, Ashbourne
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon5th Jul 2020, Leamington Spa