The Spitfire 10K begins outside Hangar One, taking runners around the Museum site, past several iconic aircraft, before entering the RAF Cosford airfield! During this gently undulating course, you will get to run up and down the runway!
Entry to the Museum is free of charge and runners, spectators and supporters are encouraged to explore the site on race day. Please note that access to the airfield and runway are for runners only, spectators will not be able to access this area.
How to enter the The Cosford Spitfire 10k
- Run 10km
The Cosford Spitfire 10k weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 276 organizers
You may also like
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, Worcester4.8(3)
- Drayton Rollercoaster 5K & 10K - July7th Jul, Fazeley
- Walsall Arboretum 5K & 10K15th Aug, Walsall
- Pizza Run - Birmingham24th Jul, West Bromwich
- Beacon Park, Lichfield 10 and 5K29th Aug, Lichfield1.4(2)
- The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K24th Oct, Rugeley4.5(13)