The Spitfire 10K begins outside Hangar One, taking runners around the Museum site, past several iconic aircraft, before entering the RAF Cosford airfield! During this gently undulating course, you will get to run up and down the runway!
Entry to the Museum is free of charge and runners, spectators and supporters are encouraged to explore the site on race day. Please note that access to the airfield and runway are for runners only, spectators will not be able to access this area.
How to enter the The Cosford Spitfire 10k
- Run 10km
The Cosford Spitfire 10k route
10KStart Time: 10:00am
The Cosford Spitfire 10k weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- The Chasewater Pudding Dash6th Dec, Burntwood4.7(39)
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run21st Mar 2021, Tamworth
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep 2021, Worcester4.8(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.