How to enter the The Derby Summer 5K Series – Race 4
- Run 5km
The Derby Summer 5K Series – Race 4 route
The course is a 2.5km loop around Darley Park, which runners will complete twice.
The course is largely flat although there is one short, sharp hill at the start of each lap. The route will be largely quiet but runners should be aware that there are no road closures in place and therefore be conscious of other park users.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Derby Summer 5K Series – Race 4 weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 564 organizers
The Derby Summer 5K Series – Race 4 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Derby Summer 5K Series – Race 4?
You may also like
- Fun Colour Rush Nottingham21st Jun, Nottingham4.7(1)
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Mar, Nottingham4.4(3)
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar, Nottingham4.1(6)
- Coventry Festival of Running5th Apr, Coventry4.3(1)
- Drayton Rollercoaster 5K & 10K - May13th May, Fazeley
- Drayton Rollercoaster 5K & 10K - June10th Jun, Fazeley