How to enter the The Derby Summer 5K Series – Race 4
- Run 5km
The Derby Summer 5K Series – Race 4 route
The course is a 2.5km loop around Darley Park, which runners will complete twice.
The course is largely flat although there is one short, sharp hill at the start of each lap. The route will be largely quiet but runners should be aware that there are no road closures in place and therefore be conscious of other park users.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Derby Summer 5K Series – Race 4 weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 277 organizers
The Derby Summer 5K Series – Race 4 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Derby Summer 5K Series – Race 4?
You may also like
- Drayton Rollercoaster 5K & 10K - July7th Jul, Fazeley
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- The Derby Summer 5K Series – Race 320th Jul, Derby4.9(3)
- Chase the Sun Leicestershire - August12th Aug, Loughborough4.5(2)
- Fun Colour Rush Northampton25th Jul, Northampton5(2)
- Beacon Park, Lichfield 10 and 5K29th Aug, Lichfield1.4(2)