How to enter the The Devil’s Challenge
- Run 156km
- Run 49.6km
- Run 54.3km
- Run 48.1km
The Devil’s Challenge routes
The course will take place in some of the most awe-inspiring countryside between Winchester and Eastbourne. Runners will be treated to picturesque villages, stunning wildlife and visible prehistory. Run along the South Downs way, this event is perfect for those wanting to experience the very best scenery the UK has to offer or for those training for longer Ultra Events.
The course will be signposted by the clear South Downs Way markings but runners should familiarise themselves with the route beforehand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Devil’s Challenge weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Meet the organizer
The Devil’s Challenge reviews (7)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Station to Station Marathon Challenge26th Jul, Portchester
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)