- . 94 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K routes
The North-Western Welsh town of Menai Bridge provides a truly stunning backdrop for this race. Participants will speed across the iconic Menai Suspension Bridge - completely traffic free - and out along the coastal road toward Beaumaris Castle.
The course is naturally undulating, however is renowned as a fast course. The current course record is 67:23.
Alongside the Half Marathon and 10K will be Junior Dragon's Dash, which will start from the famous Menai Bridge. This race is open for 5 - 14 year olds.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Meet the organiser
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k15th May 2021, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile11th Sep 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Conwy Half Marathon21st Nov 2021, Conwy4.5(4)
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.