How to enter the The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K routes
The North-Western Welsh town of Menai Bridge provides a truly stunning backdrop for this race. Participants will speed across the iconic Menai Suspension Bridge - completely traffic free - and out along the coastal road toward Beaumaris Castle.
The course is naturally undulating, however is renowned as a fast course. The current course record is 67:23.
Alongside the Half Marathon and 10K will be Junior Dragon's Dash, which will start from the famous Menai Bridge. This race is open for 5 - 14 year olds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Always Aim High Events are ranked #45 in the UK out of 379 organizers
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k17th May, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia10th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May, Chester4.9(4)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)