How to enter the The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K routes
The North-Western Welsh town of Menai Bridge provides a truly stunning backdrop for this race. Participants will speed across the iconic Menai Suspension Bridge - completely traffic free - and out along the coastal road toward Beaumaris Castle.
The course is naturally undulating, however is renowned as a fast course. The current course record is 67:23.
Alongside the Half Marathon and 10K will be Junior Dragon's Dash, which will start from the famous Menai Bridge. This race is open for 5 - 14 year olds.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Always Aim High Events are ranked #40 in the UK out of 553 organizers
The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K reviews (8)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May 2020, Caernarfon
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k17th May 2020, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Sanlam Coast Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Colwyn Bay
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester