How to enter the The Pike & Back Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
The Pike & Back Half Marathon route
The views at the top of this stunning but challenging route will be worth the uphill battle as you crest Rivington Pike in this out and back Half Marathon. Stated as one of the toughest half marathons in the UK, this route takes you up Winter Hill before turning around and winding down country roads, taking you home back to the finish line.
The Route will be fully marked and supported and is run on 50% trail and 50% country road. There are plenty of feed stations along the route to ensure that your spirits and energy remain high, supplying the fare of High 5 Electrolyte, water, and some sweets.
Some roads along the route have very light traffic so please take extra care on these and keep to pavements when available remembering to give way to all pedestrians. There is a Timing point at Rivington Pike to ensure all runners go over the top.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place?See our Help Center
The Pike & Back Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Time2Run Events are ranked #21 in the UK out of 564 organizers
The Pike & Back Half Marathon reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Warrington Running Festival20th Sep, Warrington
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Leeds Half Marathon10th May, Leeds4.6(8)
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May, Chester4.9(4)