Now in its 6th year, The Ridge Off Roader is a challenging mixed terrain, mainly off road race. Given the date, we are likely to have more mud than our usual April date, but the stunning countryside and hills will be the same! We look forward to welcoming you to Bledlow Ridge (HP14 4AZ)
The race HQ and nearby parking is a short drive from Junctions 4, 5 and 6 of the M40. The race takes place in The Chiltern Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
How to enter the The Ridge Off Roader
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
The Ridge Off Roader routes
we are introducing a hard core half-marathon, taking in some of the best of the Chiltern Countryside. It will be muddy and hilly – so if you like a challenge – this one is for you.
Questions & answers
- What is the minimum age?Hi there. Just to let you know that participants must be at least 17 years old by the 19th May 2019 to take part.
The Ridge Off Roader weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the evening.
The Ridge Off Roader reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Ridge Off Roader?
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep, Windsor4.1(7)
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September6th Sep, Maidenhead3.8(11)