Now in its 6th year, The Ridge Off Roader is a challenging mixed terrain, mainly off road race. Given the date, we are likely to have more mud than our usual April date, but the stunning countryside and hills will be the same! We look forward to welcoming you to Bledlow Ridge (HP14 4AZ)
The race HQ and nearby parking is a short drive from Junctions 4, 5 and 6 of the M40. The race takes place in The Chiltern Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
How to enter the The Ridge Off Roader
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
The Ridge Off Roader routes
we are introducing a hard core half-marathon, taking in some of the best of the Chiltern Countryside. It will be muddy and hilly – so if you like a challenge – this one is for you.
The Ridge Off Roader weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Ridge Off Roader reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Ridge Off Roader?
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Run Silverstone15th Nov, Towcester5(3)
- Windsor Lakeside Half Marathon28th Feb 2021, Dorney
- Oxford Half Marathon9th Oct 2021, Oxford4.4(21)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.