Run along the dramatic Pembrokeshire Coast National Park in this one of a kind marathon perfect for all levels. You don't need to worry about traffic or beeping horns as the route will be closed just for runners. Best yet, you'll be treated like a star with the events' infamous red carpet finish and cheering crowds!
Marathon and Half Marathon options available.
How to enter the The Wales Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
The Wales Marathon routes
Starting in Tudor Square Tenby, both undulating marathons then take you out towards stunning scenery offered up by Pembrokeshire. You’ll be able to feel the sea breeze and take in the spectacular Pembroke Coast National Park along the route.
The route travels anticlockwise and leads up to an epic red carpet finish where you’ll be inundated with cheering from the crowds to get you through those final few metres!
As all the roads are closed along both the Half Marathon and Marathon route, it’s the perfect event for first timers and more experienced runners alike.
Please note that there is a cut off time for completing either one of the Marathons. This is 4pm on Sunday. Anyone still on the course at this time will be withdrawn.
Questions & answers
- How do the half marathon runners get to the start?Hey there, just to let you know that the Marathon and the Half Marathon both start from Tudor Square, just two hours apart with the half marathon starting at 12. If you would like more information about road closures then you can visit the website for more information here: http://community.lcwwales.com/road-closures/the-wales-marathon/. I hope that helps!
The Wales Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Wales Marathon reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Ras Dewi Sant (Coast Path Marathon/Half Marathon/10k)29th Feb 2020, St Davids
- Great Welsh Marathon5th Apr 2020, Llanelli
- Tsunami Ocean Trails20th Jun 2020, The Wharf
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- Race to the Tower18th Jul 2020, Whiteshill
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May 2020, Caernarfon