Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
You may also like
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Gower9th Nov, Rhossili4.6(5)
- The Maverick inov-8 X & Ultra Snowdonia21st Sep, Caernarfon4.5(6)
- The Jewson Barnstaple Marathon & Half Marathon29th Sep, Barnstaple
- Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k13th Oct, Burton Bradstock
- Tsunami Ocean Trails20th Jun 2020, The Wharf
- Beacons Trail Marathon & Ultra16th Nov, Brecon
- Closed roads
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Run along the dramatic Pembrokeshire Coast National Park in this one of a kind marathon perfect for all levels. You don't need to worry about traffic or beeping horns as the route will be closed just for runners. Best yet, you'll be treated like a star with the events' infamous red carpet finish and cheering crowds!
Marathon and Half Marathon options available.
The Wales Marathon reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- How do the half marathon runners get to the start?Hey there, just to let you know that the Marathon and the Half Marathon both start from Tudor Square, just two hours apart with the half marathon starting at 12. If you would like more information about road closures then you can visit the website for more information here: http://community.lcwwales.com/road-closures/the-wales-marathon/. I hope that helps!