Kick starting Wolf Run 2018 is the Spring Wolf. Set in Warwickshire’s un spoilt landscape with breathtaking natural and man made obstacles.
At this time of year the original Wolf Run territory comes to life, creating a raw and demanding 10K course. Test your physical and mental strength in a rough terrain challenge with epic obstacles, old and new. This site is home to the notorious Alpha Lake that has chilled and tested thousands of Wolf Runners; it continues to be the nemesis of many.
Crowds gather for the final 500m, cheering in the Wolf Runners as they scramble to the Mud Bath finish. Make the most of our event village with your family and friends; where there will be a big screen with live action from around the course, resident DJ, quality food stalls and the Wolf Pack Bar.
How to enter the The Wolf Run, Spring Wolf
- Run 10km
- Run 10km
The Wolf Run, Spring Wolf routes
The course and its bespoke obstacles are a carefully guarded secret! It is also on private land so there is no access on any other day except the date of the Wolf Run.
The Wolf Run, Spring Wolf weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Wolf Run, Spring Wolf reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Coventry 10k15th Nov, Coventry3.5(30)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile5th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- Draycote Water, Santa Dash 10K and 5 Mile - December13th Dec, Kites Hardwick4.8(11)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.