Kick starting Wolf Run 2018 is the Spring Wolf. Set in Warwickshires un spoilt landscape with breathtaking natural and man made obstacles.
At this time of year the original Wolf Run territory comes to life, creating a raw and demanding 10K course. Test your physical and mental strength in a rough terrain challenge with epic obstacles, old and new. This site is home to the notorious Alpha Lake that has chilled and tested thousands of Wolf Runners; it continues to be the nemesis of many.
Crowds gather for the final 500m, cheering in the Wolf Runners as they scramble to the Mud Bath finish. Make the most of our event village with your family and friends; where there will be a big screen with live action from around the course, resident DJ, quality food stalls and the Wolf Pack Bar.
How to enter the The Wolf Run, Spring Wolf
- Run 10km
- Run 10km
The Wolf Run, Spring Wolf routes
The course and its bespoke obstacles are a carefully guarded secret! It is also on private land so there is no access on any other day except the date of the Wolf Run.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Do you have 1 spare entry I can buy for Saturday 14th please as the official site is sold out? 07488 313320 Kevin Lancaster
The Wolf Run, Spring Wolf weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
The Wolf Run, Spring Wolf reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Coventry 10k17th Nov, Coventry3.5(6)
- Birmingham Running Festival19th Oct, Sutton Coldfield
- Draycote Water 10k & 10 Mile – November10th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.5(6)
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun16th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.7(3)
- Draycote Water, Santa Dash 10K and 5 Mile - December8th Dec, Kites Hardwick4.7(5)
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes