This is one of the UK's most popular marathon races, and has sold out for the last few years. With a course offering great views of ancient York, as well as its verdant neighbouring countryside. This is a great PB potential course and has hosted many Olympians and Paralympians over the years.
How to enter the The Yorkshire Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 26.2miCharity Entries
The Yorkshire Marathon route
This is an exceptionally flat and fast course through the town centre and surrounding countryside. The race operates a 7 hour cut off time.
Yorkshire MarathonStart Time: 8:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Yorkshire Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Run For All are ranked #75 in the UK out of 267 organizers
You may also like
- Boston Marathon UK12th Sep, Boston4.6(15)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District17th Jul, Bakewell
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford