This is one of the UK's most popular marathon races, and has sold out for the last few years. With a course offering great views of ancient York, as well as its verdant neighbouring countryside. This is a great PB potential course and has hosted many Olympians and Paralympians over the years.
How to enter the The Yorkshire Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 26.2miCharity Entries
This is an exceptionally flat and fast course through the town centre and surrounding countryside. The race operates a 7 hour cut off time.
Yorkshire MarathonStart Time: 8:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Yorkshire Marathon weather forecast
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Run For All are ranked #80 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Boston Marathon UK12th Sep, Boston4.6(15)
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- The Tissington Trail Marathon22nd Nov, Ashbourne4.9(11)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.