This is one of the UK's most popular marathon races, and has sold out for the last few years. With a course offering great views of ancient York, as well as its verdant neighbouring countryside. This is a great PB potential course and has hosted many Olympians and Paralympians over the years.
How to enter the The Yorkshire Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
The Yorkshire Marathon route
This is an exceptionally flat and fast course through the town centre and surrounding countryside. The race operates a 7 hour cut off time.
Yorkshire MarathonStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
The Yorkshire Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Run For All are ranked #45 in the UK out of 536 organizers
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford
- Leeds & Liverpool Christmas Cracker7th Dec, Leeds
- Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival16th Nov, Leeds
- Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Huddersfield
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- The Tissington Trail Marathon26th Apr 2020, Ashbourne