Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
The Yorkshire Marathon route
This is an exceptionally flat and fast course through the town centre and surrounding countryside. The race operates a 7 hour cut off time.
Yorkshire MarathonStart Time: 9:30am
- Closed roads
- Finisher’s medal
- 7000 participants
From the organizer
Run For All are ranked #25 in the UK out of 505 organizers
This is one of the UK's most popular marathon races, and has sold out for the last few years. With a course offering great views of ancient York, as well as its verdant neighbouring countryside. This is a great PB potential course and has hosted many Olympians and Paralympians over the years.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Yorkshire Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
You may also like
- ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford4.3(199)
- Leeds & Liverpool Christmas Cracker7th Dec, Leeds4.5(27)
- Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival16th Nov, Leeds4.7(21)
- Hull Marathon22nd Sep, Hull
- Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Huddersfield
- MBNA Chester Marathon6th Oct, Chester5(1)