This is one of the UK's most popular marathon races, and has sold out for the last few years. With a course offering great views of ancient York, as well as its verdant neighbouring countryside. This is a great PB potential course and has hosted many Olympians and Paralympians over the years.
How to enter the The Yorkshire Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
The Yorkshire Marathon route
This is an exceptionally flat and fast course through the town centre and surrounding countryside. The race operates a 7 hour cut off time.
Yorkshire MarathonStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
The Yorkshire Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- The Tissington Trail Marathon22nd Nov, Ashbourne4.9(11)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.