How to enter the Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon routes
The course passes over the M25 before runners will speed through the scenic country roads of rural Surrey. All roads involved in the race will be closed to traffic.
This Half Marathon has been ran by two Olympians and is a notoriously quick course, making it perfect for those looking for a PB.
There will be course marshals throughout the race and distances will be clearly marked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #13 in the UK out of 378 organizers
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep, Windsor4.1(7)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September6th Sep, Maidenhead3.8(11)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)