How to enter the London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park routes
A flat and beginner friendly 5k route which loops around the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, under the cover of darkness. Those competing in the 10k will complete two laps.
Runners will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the Olympic surroundings as they pass by key landmarks such as the Lee Valley Velo Park and Olympic Stadium, now home to West Ham United.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Race Pursuit are ranked #39 in the UK out of 378 organizers
London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park reviews (10)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Virtual Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May23rd May, London
- Virtual Easter Victoria Park 5K, 10K and Half Marathon - April10th Apr, London4.3(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July18th Jul, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September19th Sep, London
- The Official 5K Rev Run12th Apr, London