See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park routes
A flat and beginner friendly 5k route which loops around the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, under the cover of darkness. Those competing in the 10k will complete two laps.
Runners will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the Olympic surroundings as they pass by key landmarks such as the Lee Valley Velo Park and Olympic Stadium, now home to West Ham United.
Frequently Asked Questions
London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park reviews (10)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October13th Oct, London5(1)
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November11th Nov, London4.5(5)
- Chase The Moon Olympic Park – December9th Dec, London
- Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October31st Oct, London4.5(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November28th Nov, London4.6(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Entry for this event has closed
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button